Whether you are planning an intimate gathering of family and friends or a gathering of several hundred, whether your ideal is blue jeans and barbecue or crystal and caviar, the professional planning and catering staff at the Telluride Conference Center can make your dreams come true. The staff of the Telluride Conference Center will not only handle all the details of your reception, but will also recommend photographers, musicians, florists and the many other services you may need to complete your plans.
The elegant Mountain Village Ballroom at the Telluride Conference Center is a versatile space than can accommodate intimate groups or a plated dinner for up to 400 guests. The outdoor plaza, inviting grand entrance and beautifully landscaped outdoor area can be the perfect setting for a reception or champagne toast. The Town of Mountain Village and nearby Telluride, connected by a 13-minute free gondola ride, also offer countless options for rehearsal dinners, bachelor and bachelorette parties and group activities.
The Telluride Conference Center provides:
- the largest and most exquisite wedding venue in Southwestern Colorado
- lovely grand entrance and mezzanine space available for hor d’ouevres receptions and champagne toasts
- adjacent outdoor plaza beautifully landscaped with alpine floral beds
- buffet or plated dinner seating for up to 400 guests in the elegant Mountain Village Ballroom
- bride and groom dressing rooms and lounge
- versatile space which allows more intimate gatherings in individual sections of the ballroom
- awe-inspiring panoramic views of the San Juan Mountains
- our free public transportation system just 12 minutes from historic downtown Telluride via the gondola